12 Reasons You Should Be Working with a Premier Google Partner Agency
Are you looking for help running or starting a Google AdWords or online advertising campaign, but not sure how or where to start looking for someone who meets your needs or understands your business? Check out these 12 reasons to consider letting a Premier Google Partner Agency (like E-Power Marketing) handle your online advertising needs.
What Is a Premier Google Partner?
The Google Partners program awards advertising agencies, digital marketing professionals, and other online consultants who manage AdWords accounts. To achieve Google Partner status, an agency has to demonstrate AdWords skill and expertise, meet spend requirements, deliver revenue growth, and grow their client base. The new Premier Google Partner Agency badge recognizes outstanding Partners "who manage a substantial portfolio of Google advertising campaigns and deliver great results for their customers. Premier Partners will be required to maintain additional certification requirements and will receive increased support from Google”. So what does that mean for agencies like E-Power Marketing, and more importantly, what does it mean for you?
Benefits to Clients
1) Quit Wasting Money: It should go without saying that managing Google AdWords without Google Certification is an excellent example of being penny wise and a dollar foolish. Google AdWords has so many ways to spend your money hidden within settings. If you do not know they are there, you may waste a large percentage of your budget before you realize it. Being a Premier Google Partner Agency, E-Power is required to have multiple certified AdWords professionals.
You will also see a leap in AdWords effectiveness working with a Premier Google Partner Agency that should more than pay for its fees.
2) Better Optimization: The E-Power advertising team is held to stringent requirements in how we manage our client programs. Not only do best practices need to be upheld, but we need to meet minimum spend requirements as an agency.
3) Mobile-First Mindset: You can no longer ignore mobile. In a mobile-first world, consumers are reaching for their phones more and more. Principles of mobile design and a mobile friendly website is a must to properly take advantage and employ an effective mobile advertising strategy to accomplish your goals. Not sure if you meet these requirements to succeed in a mobile environment? A Premier Google Partner Agency like E-Power Marketing can get you a mobile website audit directly from a dedicated team at Google.
4) Certified Account Managers: To be a Premier Google Partner Agency, E-Power is required to have a minimum number of AdWords certified professionals. Certified AdWords professionals are required to know the ins and outs of the various Google products, best practices, and applicable strategies for each. And yes, we are tested on an ongoing basis.
5) Less Wait Time: Have an urgent issue? Site attacked by Malware and your program shut down? Partner Agencies like E-Power who manage over $100k in ad spend have a dedicated rep that can be contacted at any time. If your current agency tells you they work with Google, ask if they have a dedicated rep. If not, you could be stuck waiting days or weeks before an issue is corrected. Can your agency reach out and get your problem taken care of fast? A Premier Google Partner Agency can!
6) Translation Services: Have you ever wanted to see how your campaigns would perform in the Hispanic Market, but were worried about upfront costs associated with translation services? A Google Partner Agency has you covered and can get your keywords, ad copy, and even website translated. Don’t leave money on the table by neglecting a large non-English speaking demographic. Work with a Premier Google Partner Agency!
7) Early Access to Google Betas: If I could tell you all the exciting Beta tests coming down the pipeline I would, but being a Google Partner means that the Betas are only available to current clients so our lips have to be sealed to the public. In general, these Betas get you access to features and give you a leg up on the competition for your Paid Search campaigns, Display campaigns and even Shopping campaigns.
Benefits to E-Power Marketing:
There are numerous benefits to our current client database (and any new ones...) but there are also multiple benefits to being a Google Partner Agency from the agency standpoint that go hand and hand with the benefits listed above and overall client results.
8) Dedicated Account Support: I know, being at the front of the bus is nice from a client standpoint, but from an agency standpoint it is also beneficial. If we don’t have to spend 30 minutes on hold, or wait days, even weeks for an answer to a certain question or issue, we can spend more time doing what matters, making your program profitable!) Dedicated Google Partner Agency Strategist: Going a step beyond traditional support, E-Power also has access to a dedicated strategist from Google. While the team has almost 20 years of combined experience working with AdWords, being able to pick up the phone and ask Google; “Hey, we think employing a day parting strategy for this new mobile campaign will reap the client additional leads. What do you think?“ is huge.
10) Involvement in the Google+ Partners Community: What are your peers doing? How have they been finding success for their clients? As an agency, we strive to deliver the best results for our clients and that sometimes means getting in the trenches and talking with the enemy to see how they have found success. A Premier Google Partner Agency agency like E-Power will go that extra mile to find success for you.
11) Access to Workshops and Training: I am not talking about the free online tutorials and YouTube videos that everyone has access to. I am talking about visiting Google’s headquarters to take a hands on approach. From product specific seminars, to leading and coaching conferences, E-Power has been able to learn directly from Google, on their home turf!
12) Challenges and Rewards: No I am not talking about the everyday challenges of staying ahead of the curve. I am talking about the inter office challenges! Did you know Google puts on quarterly challenges for its Premiere Partner Agencies with the goal of making client programs shine? I bet you didn’t know that E-Power was rewarded three quarters in a row!
Not sold on the benefits of working with a Premier Google Partner Agency? What about a Google Partner agency that Crushes Industry Benchmarks?